View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 01:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Default idk if you saw this but EVERYONE got stuck at Hogwarts for Christmas! Lol
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
"I was suppose to be with my mum for Christmas, but she ended taking a trip to America, and my dad already had plans ... so I stayed here." Blake wasn't sure anyone had gone home for Christmas, with the weather being all crazy and everything.

"I have a present for you to." Blake added pulling a small square package out of his pocket. He had wrapped it himself in red paper. It was a simple silver bracelet with one charm in the shape of a heart. There was room for more charms if she ever wanted to add more. "If you don't like it I won't be mad." Blake wasn't sure if she would or not.
"Oh." That kinda sucked for Blake, right? Both of his parents making plans without him... Bernie frowned. "You don't have any siblings, do you?" That was one thing they didn't have in common, she was pretty sure.

Bernie's eyebrows went up as Blake handed her a little package in red paper. OF COURSE she opened it with an eager giggle, surprised to find a silver bracelet and a charm on it. A HEART CHARM. EEEEEEEEEk.

"Blaaaaaaaaaaaaake....." Bernie's voice came out in a small squeak as she slipped the bracelet on and turned rather pink. "Of course I like it." She didn't know what to say. It was the nicest gift she'd ever gotten, she thought. She squeaked again and threw her arms around his neck in a Hug 2.0, dropping the wrapping paper behind him as she did. And... now she felt stupid as she recalled the gift for him that was up in her dorm.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind