View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
OH! Maybe THIS was why Bernie had left her common room (or had paused on her way to return to it?!?! She still didn't know.). Clearly she'd made plans to see...

"BLAKE!" the third year returned his greeting, surprised by the hug in a good way as she hugged him back. "Hey..." Oh, yeah, the madness in the castle. Bernie frowned gently as she recalled hearing about everything happening. Of course, she hadn't tried to leave the castle for break herself, because no one at home had ever owled her to tell her to come visit for Christmas, so she'd have been stuck here anyway.

She took a small step back from him and gave him a gentle smile. "So, how was your Christmas?" Assuming he'd enjoyed himself and all? "I have a present for you..." But it was not on her, nope, sorry friend. She'd have to recall the password to go get it from her dorm.
"I was suppose to be with my mum for Christmas, but she ended taking a trip to America, and my dad already had plans ... so I stayed here." Blake wasn't sure anyone had gone home for Christmas, with the weather being all crazy and everything.

"I have a present for you to." Blake added pulling a small square package out of his pocket. He had wrapped it himself in red paper. It was a simple silver bracelet with one charm in the shape of a heart. There was room for more charms if she ever wanted to add more. "If you don't like it I won't be mad." Blake wasn't sure if she would or not.

You are Honey!