View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake had been on his way to find Bernadette. He didn't really have a good reason why, he just wanted to check on her ... make sure she was okay. Ever since this mysterious weather outside he had been worried for his friends. He was always worried now that someone was going to competely disappear. Trent's had disappearance thing was rather worrying.

And then Blake nearly ran straight into her. He hadn't actually expected to find her. "Bernadette!" Blake exclaimed. He gave her a bone crushing hug. "Haven't seen you in a couple days, was worried about you." There, he had owned up to the truth right away, no since in hiding the real reason he was looking for her.
OH! Maybe THIS was why Bernie had left her common room (or had paused on her way to return to it?!?! She still didn't know.). Clearly she'd made plans to see...

"BLAKE!" the third year returned his greeting, surprised by the hug in a good way as she hugged him back. "Hey..." Oh, yeah, the madness in the castle. Bernie frowned gently as she recalled hearing about everything happening. Of course, she hadn't tried to leave the castle for break herself, because no one at home had ever owled her to tell her to come visit for Christmas, so she'd have been stuck here anyway.

She took a small step back from him and gave him a gentle smile. "So, how was your Christmas?" Assuming he'd enjoyed himself and all? "I have a present for you..." But it was not on her, nope, sorry friend. She'd have to recall the password to go get it from her dorm.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind