View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post

"Hi guys" She beamed as she sat down. She was happy to see Henry, and knew she was going to be sad that he wouldn't be here next year. She beamed, having just heard what Char say. "I hope it is too. It is always good though.... let's hope they don't change that tonight" Because that would be disappointing
"Hi Hattie!" Char greeted the cheerfully. "Its the thing I'll miss most." Was that bad of her? That the food was the part she was most emotional about? It all felt more like a celebration to her than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Henry vaguely listened to the conversation around him, but kept his attention on Charlotte for the most part. It seemed almost surreal to him that it was their last feast here, but he was all set to enjoy it as well as he could. His eyes followed her fingers to the pendant around her neck and he couldn't help but to smile to himself, his thumb gliding over her fingers in his hand one last time. "Looks good on you," he commented with the hint of a grin.

He glanced up as another of his housemates took a seat near them and he gave her a friendly smile. "Hi, Hattie. Looking forward to summer?" Of course she was, but he wouldn't mind hearing about her plans.

Ah, yes, food. He could definitely eat. He could always eat, but even more so today for this feast. "Me too," he nodded in agreement to Char's exclamation. "I haven't eaten since breakfast so I'd have lots of room." And... that probably wasn't his best idea because now he was really hungry, and he knew they always had to wait for what seemed like an eternity before they could actually eat any food. Tonight probably wouldn't be any different than the past six years. "It'll be worth it though. It's always the best food." That might be one thing he'd miss.

"What's the first thing you want to do when we get home?" Was it obvious he was excited for summer? He was eager to talk summer plans.

Char blushed a little at Henry's comment about her snitch locket. It did look good, but she knew he was thinking about it differently than just the aesthetics. Or at least about the aesthetic that was first obvious. The impulsive part of her wanted to do something about that, but she wasn't sure if it was time yet, even after four months of wearing the snitch. "I caught the snitch, I win." She said, eyes sparkling with mischief. And she meant him. Heeeee was the snitch after all.

And she was interested to hear Hattie's plans too, so she smiled at her, including her in the conversation. "I'm probably going to eat too much."

And what DID she want to do first of all? Honestly enjoy one day of being home without having to answer questions about uni and other things, but then after that.... "One day of peace and then I guess its time to be grown up and tell my mum and dad... stuff." And his parents too. "And THEN...... go see some of the world!" She gestured expansively, excited about not being walled in anymore.

FREEEEDOM!

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you