View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 05:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruth (Rae) Elliot
Gryffindor
First Year
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Jessa caught the gesture of encouragement from Zoryn, offering a faint smile in return while she did her best to NOT have her heart jump right out of her chest. The initial anxiety was always the worst and would naturally take the longest to go away.

When the time came, the Ravenclaw got into position with the others. She hadn't bothered to peek through the curtains like a few of them had, knowing it'd only psych her out and now with the curtains lifting and all lights on them, it was virtually impossible for Jessa to see anyone or anything in the audience. A comfort really. If she could just convince her mind that this would be like any other empty theatred rehearsal then there was a good chance she'd make it through this thing with minimal to no error. Afterall, she DID know her lines inside out, it was only the anxiety that would mess her up at this point.

Jessa remained among the gatherers as Derf came to join them, turning her gaze to Skylar when she spoke. For now, she was meant to look sad, so that was exactly what she did.

Not too hard given the turn the school year had taken for her honestly.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.