View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sneakeh Cat

DIMC & DMGS
Diricawl

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Maia Denton
Daily Prophet Reporter
x5 x2
Yay, Hamlet! • Cathopper • Disney Fanatic • I was normal once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Her eyebrows looked okay, but that was always the only thing that did. But her cheeks were flushed, from a combination of nerves and the cold weather, and just as she was fishing in her bag for some make up, Felicity heard the voice behind her.

The compact shut with a snap, and she hurriedly dropped it into her bag before spinning around and smiling. Twisting a strand around her finger, Felicity looked at her hair before looking back at him. "Do you like it?" The fact that her... That Flynn had even noticed made her smile though. She leant up to kiss his cheek, before speaking again.

"What does pinky mean?" Please don't be a horrible Polish insult.
Flynn smiled down at her when she turned around. Upon being asked that question, he tilted his head and got a nice, long look at her new hair style and color. He did prefer her old hair color, but he also thought this looked good on her as well. "I.... do, yes," he replied. "It's different." He paused. "In a good way, of course."

He was confused for a brief moment when she asked what 'pinky' meant, but then he remembered their conversation in the barn yesterday. His confused look turned into laughter as he said, "It's piękny." OOPS. He spoke only Polish for so many years that unless he was thinking about it, he would talk in his native langue. "It means beautiful." Which is what she was.

He looked over at the bar and added, "Do you know what you want to eat?" Because he was starving!

piękny = very attractive

_______________________________You may hate me, but it ain't no lie: bye bye bye.