Thread: Entrance Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 06:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
Second Year
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Felicity could only imagine how much different the French school would be. After seeing the differences between Ilvermorny and Hogwarts, she couldn't imagine any of the magic schools being remotely similar. Maybe in the fact that they were hidden, and maybe teens had the same issues, regardless of culture. She joined in Olivia's laughter. "Weirdly, I completely understand what you mean," she giggled, meaning the idea of belonging at Hogwarts, too: after all, her and her dorm friends were so much closer than the girls she'd been at Ilvy with.

"And you." Liss laughed again, and hoped that Olivia didn't think she was laughing at her. The idea of visiting all of the States, even if she had lived there, was absurd to the girl who'd barely travelled in her life. "No. Only North Carolina, South Carolina, New York and Massachusetts."
Vi smiled at Felicity. It was nice knowing that someone understood what she meant about Hogwarts. Transfers. It was tough being a transfer student. You were sorted with first years and the people in your respective years already had their own friends and own schedule so it took a while to get to know people and make friends.

Only a few states? She blinked. Was the United States truly that big? she wondered. "Wow. New York and Massachusetts? What are those two states like? Those are Northern ones... If my geography is correct though its bene ages since I've taken that class." Or really truly paid any attention to the muggle world geography as she had many other subjects that demanded her attention these days- both academic and extracurricular. "Have you been to New York City?" What must NYC be like?!