Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 03:04 AM   #66 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

The idea was now in Esme's head and she was seriously considering it. A bonus was that her dad still did modeling from time to time, though not as often as he used to. That meant he had contacts and could probably arrange something for her if she asked him. "It sounds like fun! I think I might try it out. But if I go, I want you to come with me." She wanted Olly there with her, and she was sure that he would like the experience seeing as he was getting into photography. In her opinion he could be a model as well because she thought he was the most attractive guy in the world, but she knew that he would prefer being behind the camera as opposed to in front of it.

Her painting was coming along amazingly already, and Esme just knew that she would be proud of the end result. Smiling, she began working on the trunks of the trees. "Oh no. I don't think I'll ever be as good as you, baby." He was the REAL painter even though she had always enjoyed doing it.