Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:23 AM   #54 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

The thought of having her friends over at the apartment made Esme smile. It would be amazing to see her friends and they could meet Olly. So far Kitty was the only one who had, and it seemed that they were going to be good friends as well. That made her happy. "Yes, that would be great. I would love to have them over at our place and they can stay the night sometimes!" Sleepovers were wonderful and there was no doubt in her mind that she would start living with him come summer. The parents had to allow it and if they didn't, she would do it anyway because she was determined.

Nod. "Yes, that would be great." Esme did not feel bad about having a big appetite. While she didn't eat a lot of really BAD food, she did love to eat and the cheesecake was certainly wonderful. Taking a sip of the coffee, she had to say that it tasted just a good. It definitely was a good idea for them to have come here for their date. Really she was happy going anywhere with her boyfriend, but yummy food was never a bad thing. "I would love to go to Australia. I've never been there before and I have heard that it's beautiful. Plus I want to see kangaroos and koala bears!" Obviously by that she meant ones not in a zoo, but then she didn't really like zoos at all. "We will have all of the fun down under!" Beam.

It seemed to be settled that they were going on a walk and Esme was perfectly fine with that. "Awesome! We can go as soon as we finish eating and having our coffees." It was nice and warm here and they had loads of time until she had to get back to the castle. The thought of leaving him until Easter made her sad.