View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 08:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindipity View Post
He wasn't playing at anything? Was he sure? Dora wasn't sure. But it did seem like he was like low key challenging her or some such. Not cool. Oh but he was being a Ravenclaw, was he? That made more sense. Mason wasn't dumb enough to make her angry again, she didn't think. Heh.

"I have not flown since I was much... younger. I had an accident and I have been on a broom since." So there was definitely a reason to her not flying. "And my twin brother tried to like... help me, but he ended up getting hurt worse than me." Double whammy that was. Guilt and fear, ya know. Horrible combination.

The blonde girl watched him as he touched down and dismounted the broom. Was he even LISTENING. She felt her heart beating in her throat right now as he held the broom toward her. The Gryffindor even surveyed it as though it was some sort of foreign object. With her foot she reached out and kicked at it. "I'm afraid to."
....The reason why she was scared to fly was because she had had an accident when she was younger? Uhm. had she ever seen Quidditch before? Accidents happened on brooms all the time. Then again, she must have been really young for her to develope fear of flying and it would probably be too rude to ask her how old she had been so he kept his mouth shut.

Her kicking the broomstick was funny though and the Ravenclaw let out a chuckle. It wasn't his personal broom anyways and he wasn't THAT obsessed with flying and quidditch like some of the other crazy fans who would cry if someone insulted their favorite game. Taking back the broom before Dora set it in a blazing fire, Mason sat on it and hovered above the ground again though did not fly away.

"If you're afraid you should not do it"
he said. "There's no shame in being afraid of something because everyone is" which was what Gryffindors sometimes forgot and they needed to act all brave all the time. "Why did you come here in the first place if you don't want to fly?"