Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 11:00 PM   #402 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Fourth Year

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Of course Adi being Adi had to greet practically everyone. He knew a few couldn’t have made it like West Odessa who had a music thing and Elodie who was busy unfortunately. But still, there were so many familiar faces! He hugged Henny, Ilia and Ava. “Thanks, guys! For everything.’’ You know, for helping him get the entire reception done. Adi grinned at Lux. look at her being all happy for him. “Just because I got married doesn’t mean I’ll have less time to torment you, Lux!’’ Holding, onto Benny’s hand, he led the dragon to Hades. He had been mad at her earlier because of her getting married in secret but Hady was someone that he would do anything for and he wouldn’t be able to stay mad at her. “You look beautiful in that dress!’’

Oh man! Was that Candice? There was no way she was there for Adi but he, of course, was super pleased to see her. “Hey, Candice! What a pleasant surprise! Thanks for coming!’’ Guess who he saw next? Professor Cassie and Mr Kiteridge! GOSH! HE HADN’T SEEN THEM IN AGES There was nothing better than such a happy occasion to see them all. “Mr K! Professor Cassie! It’s awesome to see you two again. I’m glad to see the two of you are still happy together.’’ And nope! Adi hadn’t forgotten about baby Jackson who was surely NOT a baby after all this time.

The extra happy guy glanced at Benny and was not surprised to see him struggling not to blush. “You’ll be redder than an apple soon, I bet,’’ he whispered jokingly. Or would he when he greeted the rest of their guests? His now- husband did blush easily.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺