View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 05:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
Second Year
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
When Carissa was still looking through the shelves, she noticed a unique accent. Alright this girl wasn't from around here at all. She chuckled to herself because this would just be her luck. Well awesome luck. She loved meeting people like this. "I am from the United States. I live in Maine. Some small town no one knows about.." she shrugged. Not gonna bore her with the details. Ooohoo so she was a transfer going to Hogwarts? Kind of like her deal. "Well I go to Illvermony right now. I am still studying but my mom has a new job in the Ministry of Magic and is gonna move here soon.." she gestured around the place meaning London. "She wanted me to finish my school year at Illvermony before I came to Hogwarts." Sounded logical right?

Wait this girl had manners. She wondered what house she would be in. I mean she had manners because her mother ingrained it in. "I am Carissa. Carissa Carraro. Nice to meet ya Olivia.." she held out her hand to shake it. She didn't mind making new friends in the intel. "Your lucky you get to go to Hogwarts before me.." Slightly jealous. "What is even this Hogwarts anyway?" She wondered what this outsider thought of it.
The United States? Maine? Olivia blinked a couple of moments, trying to remember her muggle geography and where in the world Maine was located. Northeast perhaps? North of Massachusetts but definitely south of Canada. Yeah that sounded right to her. "Nice! What's Illvermony like?" she asked with a curious eyebrow raise. She had heard of Illvermony, the fabled North American school, but had never considered applying there.. Perhaps she should have. That could have been a fun experience. Olivia nodded in agreement with Carissa's mother's suggestion. "That makes sense. My parents are both muggles- well my mother was but anyway.." That was besides the point. Her mother had passed away and Olivia had not been on good terms with her. "So my brother had to convince them that Beauxbatons and Hogwarts were both not scams." She laughed.

Olivia took the other girl's hand and shook it. Carissa, hey? "Likewise. Nice to meet you as well." Carissa was an interesting name indeed. It sounded like an old, regal name. Fascinating. She could have fallen over at Carissa's question about Hogwarts. "What's Hogwarts?" She grinned. "It's apparently only the best Wizarding School ever. I'm here to find out. I'm also here because they're usual a strange phenomenon that occurs and I want in." Olivia was ready for the schoolwork and the unknown challenges that awaited her at Hogwarts.