View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 02:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
hpluvr037
Dark Force Defense League
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finnlay 'Finn' Cameron Muir
Fifth Year
x5
Default Sleeeeeepy post. >.<
Ravenpuff | Cap'n Crunch | Bedtime Queen | O Minion, My Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
The Gryffindor looked at the tiny bit of tea left in her cup. She took a tiny sip of it. "I think it's not only not about the age but how you feel up here." Emmylou said while tapping her head lightly. She had noticed with some people that even if they were older it didn't mean that they felt old. Yes, maybe their body had aches and pains but the best of people that are like that felt in their mind and heart that they are younger than they look and feel.

Emmylou had a longish list of things to do this week. She would have to talk it over with her friends first but mostly Cinna. The sixth year would also have to go and see Professor Cassie...Morgan about a possible thing. Maybe even Professor Glendower as a back up. Just to be safe. "I will defiantly ask her!" Emmylou nodded with a smile. Head of House or not Emmylou never thought of asking Professor Flamsteed at all. That totally slipped her mind. "It slipped my mind to ask Professor Flamesteed."
Really, Tiara did not enjoy discussions about age all that much. Aging was not something she looked forward to; her view was more of accepting the inevitable. But the Gryffindor was right, it was more about how one felt. "Your comments are appreciated. I feel younger already," she told the girl, a warm smile lighting her features.

The professor idly scratched her arm. "Good. And yes, do ask him as well," she encouraged. "Is there anything else I can do for you, my dear?"

Thanks, Kitakins <3