View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 06:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

Erkling

Slytherin
Default I feel so horrible. I thought I replied to this!
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
The girl was right, of course: English Breakfast Tea was quite a popular choice. "Well drink up, then," she said, indicating the cup now in front of the Gryffindor. And as for her neck? "I believe my medical issues are beginning to fall under the category of 'I'm not as young as I used to be,' unfortunately." She winked at Emmylou. "Unless he has invented an anti-aging potion, I think I just have to grin and bear it." Fortunately it was really not all that painful, at least not on a regular basis.

In response to the girl's question, Tiara returned the smile and nodded. "I really think so." Tiara sipped her tea and noted, sadly, that it was almost gone. "So your first step is to get opinions of those who know you well. Then, yes, I think it entirely possible a professor would be willing to do that. If I were you, I would approach someone you have a good relationship with, assuming they teach one of your topics of interest." And no, she wouldn't be offended if Arithmancy did not make the cut.
Emmylou took a sip and nodded. "Mmmm." It was good and nice and hot but also not too hot. It was just the right temperature. The blonde shook her head. "Age is just a number." Emmy said, she didn't even look that old. "Maybe they aren't that far off from an anti-aging potion." Things were being thought of and invented everyday.

The sixth year smiled and nodded as she listened to the professor. Emmylou would have loved to choose Arithmancy but she was horrible at the subject. Maybe Divinations or History of Magic was more of a fit for her since they were her favorite classes in the whole school. She loved the other lessons but she even knew that she was better at those two classes than any other. "I can ask my best friend what she would think of it." So she just had to get opinions from people that were closest to her.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing