Thread: Slytherin Wall
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 09:05 AM   #20 (permalink)
SlytherinSistah
Special Services to the School

DoM
Ramora

x9 x3
C.R.E.A.M | Haitian Sensation | Shark Patronus | Your Huckleberry | T's ClayBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1HBIC View Post
Why was the boy looking at her like that? It was like he was seeing her for the first time or something. He did remember that she was his head of house right?

Slytherin say what?

"Why would I want to cook it?" She asked waving the rat in front of his face. "That would take away all the fun." The fun of watching him be eaten that is. Not to mention, she was pretty sure Rumple wouldn't want anything to do with it if it was already dead.

Seriously, what was with Cutty today? Was he really acting like a squemish girl about to hurl her breakfast at the sight of a stunned rat? "What's wrong with you? You look like you're about to pass out?" Maybe she should just find herself another student to help her feed the snake.

And for the love of Merlin, get off that FILTHY wall boy! Maybe she should be feeding the house elves to the snake since they weren't doing their job of keeping the place clean.
The thoughts in his mind whirred about until the consensus that Healer Murdoch was going to eat the rat raw was reached. Though instead of disgusting him it seemed to add to her survivalist charm. Cutty didn't question this. Even on a good day he was opinionated but not exactly judgmental. Content to let (and in some cases encourage) the pieces on the board move as they will and then simply exploiting the natural formation.

The impressed smile, however was replaced as the delicate hand of his Head of House drew the rat closer to his face where it dangled from the momentum. "Ugh! Healer, put that thing away before I lose me sticky toffee pudding and make the doongeon dehrtier." He moaned.

"Nothin'." But the words came out a bit too quickly thus giving them an air of utter discredibility. "Maybe I'm joost stunned by yer exceptional beauty."