View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 09:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

Erkling

Slytherin
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
Tiara followed the girl into the office. "Please have a seat if you'd like, my dear," she said, indicating one of the two seats. The professor followed her own invitation and seated herself in the chair behind the desk. "You're looking well, Miss Duchannes. Would you care for some tea?" It was getting colder outside and the warmth sounded inviting. The woman pulled out an old, chipped tea service and began to prepare.

After performing the Aguamenti charm and warming the water, she settled into her seat and looked directly at Emmylou. "Now what can I do for you?"
Emmylou smiled and took a seat. "Oh, thank you." The sixth year beamed and nodded. "I would love some tea. What kind do you have?" Emmylou was very picky with teas that she liked and didn't like or maybe more along the lines of certain teas made her fall asleep when they weren't supposed to. "I actually have two questions and the first one I guess is more of an opinion because I've been asking other professors and so far they've been very helpful but saying some different things." Emmy paused before she asked the question.

"I want to be a teacher or even a professor like you are but...what if that doesn't work out for me? Most of my friends have back up plans and I don't. I've just always known that I've wanted to be a teacher."

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing