Thread: Slytherin Wall
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 11:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Zeke
His proposition was a good one, and a fair one - because really, what else were friends for? But when Hady's arm flew out in front of him he was slightly taken aback.

Did he say something wrong?

He was going to make the assumption that since she was smiling, he wasn't in trouble. Dodged a bullet there.

What amused him, was that she was using his proposition against him. He could live with that. "It's a deal," he nodded, a toothy grin spreading. "Now come on, my tummy's rumbling," he added, slinging his free arm around her shoulder and pulled her with him toward the stairs.

And he DID know where to find her, and even if she wasn't in any of her usual places, he was confident he'd be able to seek her out. "I'll always find you," he teased.

She shifted on the spot eying him closely for the few short brief seconds it took him to reply to her proposition. Thankfully he agreed very easily with what she wanted. "Deal then." She agreed grinning at him.

With his arm around her shoulder it was an easy not thought needed response for her to slide and arm around his waist as they walked. It wasn't for no other reason then it was normal for them both.

Hady laughed lightly bumping his side. "I'm sure you will since you're a lion." And everyone knew lions hunted their prey. Not that she was prey but yeah it worked.