Thread: Slytherin Wall
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Adorable Lion
At least she wasn't reluctant in granting him the favour, but he was skeptical, girls had way of twisting truths so even if they weren't lying per se, they were good at hiding things, and he didn't doubt for a second that Hady could hide stress and unwell-ness if she wanted to.

What WAS reassuring to hear, was that she wasn't seeing the Healer for her health reasons, this was good... though it did leave many more questions piling up in his head. "Good, good... but if anything does ever get to you or you need y'know... help or looking after or whatever, I'm pretty good at running errands, and I'm happy to help." He could be down-right useful when he wanted to be, and if it meant she wouldn't make herself sick with classes and taking on too much then he'd be there.

BUUUUT... moment of awkwardness aside, now she was offering to help with his class stuffs? "Thanks, and I might take you up on that for History if you don't mind?" But as for everything else, he'd take it as it came. Worst case scenario was that he'd be making his timetable more manageable by dropping some things. It would help if he knew what he would need for.. life.

Being whom she was and being raised by whom was her adoptive parents she very easily could've lied to him about it all. Hiding stress, panic, fear and anything else came easily to her...if it was what she choose to do. Most of the time she did but around him she didn't need to. With him Hady was just simply Hady and anything was okay.

They were more alike then she thought which each passing day. A boy offering to help her with whatever she needed. That was really cool. It was different but that nice sorta different that just made a young girl wanna smile. So with a light smile she stopped walking putting her arm out in front of him so he'd stop too and then turned to face him. "I suppose I can agree to that...but" Now this of course was where she had to be a little Slytherin. "Only if you agree to the same thing." Mhmm Zeke. If help was ever needed for anything she was there.

History? Yeah she could help with that. "Sure. You know where to find me...well usually anyway." She grinned slightly turning around once more and continuing towards FOOD!