Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 10:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year
x12 x9
Default The gang.
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Yuck, OWLs. Lux knew all to well the stress caused by those exams since she had to endure them all too recently. "I can try to help as well. I studied everything extensively last term as I did all 12 of the tests." So if they were needing advice or someone to assist them with studying she was there. They could all work together as a team maybe!

So Tia wasn't going on the trip either, though Zander, Leah, and Sophie were. "I would have gone if the date for leaving was better. July 1st is my third anniversary with Bay and my sister's engagement party. I'd rather miss a trip than either of those." Not like she couldn't go there another time. There were loads of opportunities for vacation. But what on earth was Zander talking about with needing to prove his worth again? "You have already proved you are worthy of the Badge, Zander." He was a good Prefect and needed to accept it, as did Puck.

Speaking of Puck, there she was outside of the compartment? Why wasn't she coming in? The more the merrier in her mind and the Gryffindor was always welcome. The only person missing was her boyfriend, but he would never be on the train again and that thought made her sad.

Toby was definitely not sad, however, as he practically bounced into the compartment. Lux could totally understand the hyperness because she too was thrilled at the prospect of heading home. It was absolutely fantastic and she couldn't wait! "Heya, Toby! You going on the trip?" She'd guess yes, that he would be going with Sophie. "And yes, come in, Puck! Don't make me come out there and get you." BEAM.