View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 02:18 PM

Post Daniel Radcliffe 'excited' about 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' films

While promoting the release of his movie Horns, Daniel Radcliffe briefly commented on his excitement for the upcoming Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them film series, written by J.K. Rowling, produced by David Heyman, and directed by Harry Potter's David Yates.

Quote:
"It'll be slightly bizarre, but it'll be great," Radcliffe told Digital Spy. "I'm excited to see what they do with them, and I also have no idea what they're doing with them, which is exciting."

"It's amazing because we're three years removed from the last film coming out," Radcliffe continued, "and it's not that I would have expected it to die down by now, but... every time I go to a premiere, there's Gryffindor ties and Ravenclaw badges and stuff.

"There's still such a hunger for it, so I think it's kind of wonderful they're continuing to expand the world. But having said that, there is a sense of relief in just being able to sit back and watch and enjoy it with everyone else."

Dan also commented on his former Harry Potter costar Rupert Grint's first stint on the Broadway stage, this fall's revival of It's Only A Play, where he was adamant about not reading whatever reviews were released.

Quote:
And now after his Harry Potter co-star Rupert Grint made his Broadway debut this month, Daniel says the best advice he can give is 'don't read the reviews'.

'You just got to go out and do your job and do it every night regardless of what they say,' Daniel, 25, told MailOnline at the UK premiere of Horns on Monday night.

'I saw Rupert on stage last year in London and he was fantastic. It was brilliant to see him and you know doing stage work was the making of me as an actor and it continues to be.'He added: 'Learning in a different way and being in a different place is going to be incredibly valuable.'
Various red carpet and UK junket interviews with Dan to promote Horns, out next week, can be viewed below.

SPOILER!!: "Daniel Radcliffe Horns interviews.