View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 02:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
Star-Lord

DMGS & DMT
Mooncalf

x2
★ wannabe historian ★ Baekry

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post
NOW, they were getting somewhere. Cassia nodded approvingly at the boy. He had potential, this one did. Not to be too trusting or gullible but she could see that he was a good one. But since there was no one perfect she aimed to find out about his not so good qualities. Just to be ready for anything. She was a paranoid person who liked to have her thumb on such matters. "Good, good," she said. As for the candy issue he said just what Cassia wanted to hear. "Yeah, it sometimes gets really bad when she has a lot," she told him. Something he should know about that if he hadn't already.

"Glad you understand," She told him, "And trust me, I like the idea of everything going on smoothly and me not having to hex anyone," Since her punching skills weren't that good, not like Lex's anyway, who put her skills to use when the situation called for it.

She wondered how much Jun knew about the Aidan and Benjy situation but she assumed Lex gave him an idea. Probably didn't go through the details since they do NOT talk about the miserable couple of months last year. For both Cassia and Alexa. "Yup, you are," She confirmed. "Fantastic," she clapped her hands together delighted that the talk didn't go bad. "I'm glad I talked to you, Jun, I expected whiny and annoyed answers but got none," she told him as she gracefully bent down picking up the notebook. See, healthy joints.
"I'll keep that in mind. Wouldn't want her bouncing off the walls and all" That would just be bad in general. Maybe Jun would throw water on Lex to calm her down. But that was also discusses and pointed as a bad idea. It would also earn him hexes and jinxes his way. Nope, not happening. "You're a hexer too?" Could be why Cassia and Lex bonded. Him and Lex bonded over candy on the train and how deep their candy bags went. Then it was candy dates and hexes in the entrance hall. ..that was a really long time ago. Maybe Cassia didn't need to know that he too was a hexer. And smacked people with pans when he wasn't allowed to use magic. But Lex had given him ideas on torturing his cousin over the summer. Just had to choose which one didn't end him up in Azkaban.

Jun laughed. Did she really expect that? "Whiny and annoyed? Did I seem the type?" Maybe. But that was only when he was really annoyed with whoever was asking questions in the first place. But he wasn't this time. Not even the slightest. And it took a lot to annoy him, depending on the person too. "I'm hoping not because then I'd get annoyed with myself,"

Trust me, you don't want it with the female Scarface;