View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 01:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
Star-Lord

DMGS & DMT
Mooncalf

x2
★ wannabe historian ★ Baekry

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post
Jealousy. Noted. Though, in his case it was justified since it wasn't fair that some had healthy bodies and others didn't. That was surely not the students' fault, infected and healthy alike. But just in case she noted it keeping it in mind for the future just in case. "I understand that," Close people to her were going through it and she sympathized with them all.

So far he didn't seem to be SO annoyed by the talk, of course he didn't seem happy either. Which was good, boy could negotiate. "It's not what I want you to do, it's what I don't want you to do," She clarified. "Just don't do anything that might upset her," She wasn't going to list things, if he thought he was good enough to be Lex's boyfriend he should be able to figure those things out. "And make sure she doesn't have too much candy that it hurts her," Both she and Lottie kept an eye on that for the Gryffindor's sake. They wouldn't be thrilled if a boyfriend comes along to shower their bestie with candy.

"And I don't think anything," She answered him. "Look, I told you, it's not personal. I'm not here because I don't think you are good enough," Which was quite the opposite. If she had thought he wasn't good enough she wouldn't have bothered with the talk and tried to cancel the whole thing instead. "I'd be having this talk with any boyfriend," That was supposed to be assuring. "I wouldn't mind us being friends, you know," Since he was dating her bestfriend and she supposed she might be seeing him regularly.
Hm. Well, that was a given. No boyfriend should make their girlfriend upset in the first place. That was like asking for a full out smack to the face. Or a breakup. But some guys were stupid like that. So far, Jun knew that lovey dovey type of things bothered Lex. Gladly, he wasn't like that and it earned him brownie points in her book already. "I won't. Wouldn't make sense to get her upset for no or stupid reasons," Even if girls were complicated at times because they wanted to boy to always figure things out for them. Sorry, we're not mind readers here. Oh. "And not too much candy? She's told me about getting really hyper once and I think I told her that I would make her cut back drastically if that happened again," Jun couldn't remember. That was a long time ago when they were hanging out in a corridor. Or was it their date at Hogsmeade? See? He couldn't remember anymore.

He nodded. That he understood. "You're here to make sure I don't act like an idiot to Lex. Understandable. Any best friend would be worried," Maybe except his? Char hasn't really said a word to him about the whole thing. And she was the one who told Lex how he felt after Jun telling her to stay quiet. "And I happen to be the first one?" From what Lex told him, he was the first. Nodnod. "I wouldn't mind us being friends. Wouldn't be good if I didn't get along with her friends," It'll make everything too complicated.

Trust me, you don't want it with the female Scarface;