View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
Jun nodded. The sooner, the better. It was getting in the way of the boy being himself and having to play it safe in everything. He was used to broken bones and all, but not when stepping wrong caused it. Sigh. And he missed dying his hair different colors. It was his thing and maybe some people at school had probably noticed at the beginning of the year. "Don't plan on being like this until the time is right," Which was probably in like seventy years. Hopefully a bit more than that. Still, a sixteen year old shouldn't suffer like this. Suffering only came from school and parents. Sometimes.

Jun looked at Cassia as she walked around him. Great, another interrogation. Was this going to become a daily thing for dating the Gryffindor prefect? He had already had one in the hands of the head boy. Which Jun made sarcastic remarks and poor Alec didn't catch on. But back then, Alec was just wondering about their candy date back in Hogsmeade. Who wasn't actually? Jun bit down on his lip, trying his best not to laugh. "Only wondering a bit. And this conversation won't be anything serious of you keep walking circles around me. Are you trying to be intimidating?" Because it wasn't working and the boy was not intimidated by anyone or anything very easily. Maybe except Culloden because he just down right looked frightening to anyone.

A couple of things?

"Like what my intentions are?" Did she not trust him already? It's only been about a week or so. Still, maybe snakes didn't like eagles just because. Who ever needed a legit reason nowadays anyways? "My only intention is to be a good enough boyfriend to her. I don't think you should worry much," Unless there was more to why Cassia was asking in the first place?
Yeah, about the bonus points he got, he might have lost some of them. Cassia completed another circle around him before she stood before him again. "Why are you intimidated? Or just jealous that my joints are dandy?" she said with a smug smile. How happy she was she didn't catch this disease. Phew. And no, snakes don't tend to be sensitive. Straightforward, is what it really is. Now that was a joke but a little harsh one perhaps, except that the snake wouldn't see it that way.

Back on track to the interrogation part. Now that she noted his noticing of her attempts she decided to switch to another scenario.

"That is in fact a very good question," The intentions one. She listened to him as he spoke while watching him like she was waiting for anything to show up on his face. Though, it wasn't like she'd been one of those who could read people's faces and see through their souls and all that.

Good enough boyfriend. Yeah, sure, don't they all. "That sounds awesome," she had to give it to him. "However, here's the thing about words," She told him chucking the book aside because really she got bored of it and really didn't know what to do with it when she needed her arms. Which she crossed across her chest as she straightened. Would have helped is she was taller or if she'd worn high-heels. "You say words, and you might mean them. You also might not, I'd never know," he surely saw it, too, right?! "And like you might already know, I really don't want anything to upset my bestfirend," Not because Lex couldn't handle herself had someone upset her but because Cassia would hate to see her in such a state. Again..

"You know, nothing's personal, but it might get so," See, now that was a tricky sentence, wasn't it? She stopped talking to gauge his reaction. Was he gonna storm off and tell her to stay out of it. Or was he gonna play along. They were like on a crossroad now. Not literally, since practically they were at the common room's entrance.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours