View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 09:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

x1
Default excuse her, she's having fun. xD
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
Okay good.

Jun hadn't forgotten her name not her ..standings? Was that even the right word? Mostly likely not. But whatever. He didn't forget she was a prefect so that meant he had to behave. Not that he didn't with people who weren't, but she could get him in trouble for just giving her a wrong look. Pretty sure there were prefects of there who were like that. Let's hope Cassia wasn't one. Hm, guess prefects duties weren't important at the moment? Either way, she was here or something. And that notebook she was holding was making Jun feel any type of comfortable. But why worry about a notebook, right?

"I've been doing okay, aside from all the aging and stuff," And it was probably another reason as to why his parents wanted to transfer him out of here. He wouldn't blame them. Probably most parents wanted the same. Interesting news? "Oh?" Grin. Jun didn't know why but he grinned at what Cassia said. At least she ripped off the bandaid from the situation. "I'm guessing she told you about us?" Because there wasn't really any other interesting thing Lex could tell her about him.

Except dying his hair all the time.
He remained standing and didn't excuse himself since he was old and all but stayed whether bored and wanting anything to do or he was polite enough to do so. She was calculating all kind of things in her head. There was going to be scores and stuffs. So far, Jun got the highest score if compared to the other two eagles that might have once become in his shoes in the past. Though, neither of the two had gained the title 'boyfriend' which Lex used without cringing. Bet no one expected the Gryffindor to do so.

"Hopefully they'll do something about this," Because although she wasn't personally infected, it still wasn't cool to see teenagers in grey hair and wrinkled skins. Not to mention the pace of walking, it gets worse when she as a prefect has to wait for them in any given occasion. They take forever. So her reasons might be a bit selfish but she still wished all of them to be cured.

She had already known from a previous encounter with him that he wasn't one of those true study-hard Ravenclaws. His question assured her. Or maybe it was rhetorical question. She nodded her head. Did he notice that she wasn't smiling and being herself because this was serious and all? She was trying to work on the dramatic effects by nodding and crossing her arms across her chest and all. But then again, he didn't know her all that well to notice the difference. She, however, was proud of herself thus far and hoped to keep the composed expression on her face as he grinned. It was hard not to grin when others did. "You might be wondering why I'm here, Mister Kim," she said bringing her hands, that clutched the notebook, behind her back and started walking in a circle around him. Oh, this was so fun.

"See, Lex is my bestfriend," In case he didn't know. "And I need to make sure of a couple of things," More than a couple but who was being literal.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours