View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 07:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
Fresh air is just what Jun needed.

It was becoming too stuffy in the dorm that he hang left only for classes. Sometimes he even stayed there for classes. It was too painful to get out of bed. Also, laziness was the cause. Anyway, after spending about two hours outside, under a tree and writing nonsense, he felt like it was time to go back inside. Ugh, stuffiness again. Maybe he should detour around but then more effort was required for that. Plus, Jun just remembered about writing to his cousin about her sweet sixteen over the summer. Then gift planning and hopefully she wouldn't put him in her court. Which probably has already happened. At least it was a party, even if adults would be everywhere.

Finally reaching his floor, because Jun decided not to detour anymore, he headed towards the bronze knocker. But someone was pacing back and forth and they seemed familiar. "Cassia, right? The female Snake prefect?" That's all he could remember at the moment. And they did talk a bit back when they first met at the Three Broomsticks. "Are you looking for my house prefects or something?" Because obviously she wouldn't be looking for him. The only prefect who'd probably look for him was Lex. And well yeah, she wasn't around at the moment.
Now that she was here, she was sort of hoping to come across her bestie, Blue! Or Dora. She hadn't hung out with them in a while and she didn't like that. It was odd them being in one castle and still struggling to find quality time. Life just gets busier as they grow up it seemed. Not a very pleasant thing but there was nothing she could do to change. She could only plot around it and try not making it a huge obstacle.

Back and forth, back and forth she remained moving. And both her hands got clammy from holding the book that it ended up under her armpit until one of her hands cooled. Was it going to take longer? She hoped not.

And speaking of which!

She had gotten really bored of this marching that she actually smiled at Jun, which wasn't what she had in mind. Not because she wasn't a smiler on the contrary, she was quite the smiling type but she had wanted to come off as intimidating and fearful and all that. Eeeh. Could they start again? That'd be stupid and weird.

But maybe a normal start wouldn't hurt. "Yup, that's me." She confirmed him and was glad that he didn't forget the badge. She was so going to play on the prefect card if needed. And he asked a question. She was supposed to ask those! She wondered if she should tell him that she came to talk to him or make it seem like a coincidence.

"Yeah, but that could wait," She didn't really deny nor confirm. HA! Back on track.

Readjusting the book, she hugged it to her chest and angled her body to face the Ravenclaw. "So, how have you been?" Judging by the wrinkles not so well health-wise. But a way to start a conversation "Lex told me interesting news," Talk about straightforwardness. She didn't feel like being subtle really. Not now.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours