Thread: Staff Dais
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
sarahlooo

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

x3 x1
Default I've never RPed her this happy before :|
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
Erik felt a small pinch in his chest when Ivy grinned at him like that, like she hadn't a care in the world and like ice cream was the best thing ever invented. "No," he answered sullenly. How could he be happy when he knew the cause of her faux happiness? And the effects of it?

He sighed and let her drag him along. "Go pick out a table for us." Anywhere but the staff dais, preferably.
OF COURSE SHE WANTED TO SIT AT THE STAFF DAIS.

Ivy was a happy camper, but she still felt like she belonged at the staff table, regardless of how much ice cream was in her system. So, she tugged Erik along with a little spring in her step, completely oblivious to the fact that he was being a sourpuss.

"Riiiight here," she said walking up to the staff table. OOOooh, she wanted to sit in the Headmistress' chair today. Ivy pulled out the big chair in the middle and plopped herself down in it with a big grin. "That's more like it." She was pretty sure this chair was ten times comfier than the others.

Ivy summoned herself a bowl and dished herself up some more ice cream (man, it was good stuff!), glancing over at Erik. "You want some? It's gooooooooood." PINKY PROMISE.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise