View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruth (Rae) Elliot
Gryffindor
First Year
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Mika ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFeisty View Post

Mika had heard a boombing sound as she was walking into the room and just glanced around the room. There was the person making all the noise – and she just beamed. “Awesome work Lexa” she just beamed at her Gryffindor friend and walked further into the room.

She however had another spell she wanted to try. She beamed over to Lex though, “hows the bombarding going?” she asked beaming at her friend. As she took out her wand and walked around the dummy as if she was scoping it out for a weak point. Sure it had a wand in hand but it wasn’t alive. Which was good. She walked right up to it, stood, on her tiptoes and looked at where its face would be. “I’m going to take you down” she smiled in a sincerely creepy smile. Seriously, if she’d used that smile when she first met Mo he’d think she was creepy and not just call her it.

Lucky she was only in the room with Lexa right? Cause that face wouldn’t creep her out, “Its my imma attack your face-face” she beamed at Lexa. She kept beaming as she turned to the thing with a slight smirk in place as she thought of the hex, jinx, curse...whatever to cast at it.

She knew a spell she wanted to try...there was a witch in Africa who told her about it...yep and then she studied it - and it was awesome. "Redactum Skullus" she watched as the dummy's head shrunk down to half its normal size. "That would not be comfortable." she muttered but burst out laughing at the funny looking dummy.

"Bombarda!"

BOOM.

She had just watched another explosion when she heard the door swing open. Glancing away from the dummies didn't cross her mind even once. Sure she wanted to know who'd joined her in the arena but not enough to stop what she was doing. "Bombarda!" Whoever it was would speak eventually and if they didn't, that worked out better for her and the excuse 'but I didn't see him/her there, I swear I didn't mean to blow him/her up'.

Ah but the person did speak and it turned out to not be just a person, but Mika!! Lex lowered her wand and turned to face the girl who thought she'd been doing a good job of blowing things up. "Thanks and it's going wonderfully, explosions are quite entertaining, don't you think?" GRIN.

A curious eye fell on Mika the moment she tried intimidating the dummy with her...sweet face? That wasn't how it was meant to work...you blasted spells at them...but she would leave the girl to that--

WHOA....

"Neat!!! Can you teach me that????" It was spells like those that she could appreciate.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.