View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #25 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Text Cut: Mags is all smug in my head. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
Garrick didn't notice the blushing this time around... He was too busy blushing himself. The smile that stretched his face said it all, though. He was over the moon happy to be standing there with Lotus. FACT.

The boy couldn't help but chuckle when she ignored his hand and instead pushed off of his shoulder to get into the carriage. Heh. Once she was settled he lifted himself up into the carriage rather gracefully and settled onto the seat next to her, his hand automatically seeking hers out. "Oh! Who is this?" The pygmy puff, of course. It was cute! Smiling down at it the used his free hand to scratch its back gentle.

"He should be along shortly I do believe. He might be sore with me for losing him again, but I find it difficult to keep up with him sometimes..." His smile wilted for a brief moment as he thought... perhaps he was focused on something or someone else and that was causing him to lose Benjy so much now... But hadn't Benjy said something about him going to look for someone and they would see one another at the feast? Or ... Garrick couldn't remember. Oh well. PYGMY PUFF WAS CUTE!

And so was Lotus.

At this rate, they'll probably belong in Gryffindor with all the red in their cheeks, right? RIGHT.

And the chuckle only made her smirk grow a bit more. Until he joined her and took her hand. Perhaps the action was becoming all too natural, but her heart rate still skyrocketed each and every time. There's a reference for Professor Flamsteed there. Astronomy analogies to Kaiden, who would surely not get them any more than he gets the Quidditch ones. SEE, Aidan? At least Kaiden was amusing.

Who is the pygmy puff? That's Magenta, the ultimate partner in crime. That was supposed to be said out loud, but she caught herself looking at him and...she might have forgotten to reply...for a moment. She smiled, "Magenta, but I call her Mags...," did they ever call anyone or anything by their proper name? Also, Mags seemed to be enjoying the attention, or simply enjoying the fact that she could be out and about now.

Okay, so, that would mean that maybe Benjy wouldn't be in an excellent mood? That's alright. "Okay," she said, nodding while still smiling. She did notice the slight change in his smile, or the faint disappearance of it, but...she asked nothing. Instead, she said something she'd been meaning to, "I'm...really sorry for what happened. I'm quite sure Alexa meant the hexing part...but I don't think she would've done it," because Lottie had been there, otherwise, she might have gotten away with it.

Lottie really doubted she would do so, considering Aidan might be transfigured into something horrible if she ever did. Lex could be better in Defense, but Lottie was excellent in Transfiguration.