View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #83 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12 x12
Default *loves*
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: Professor Cerulean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma's eyes went huge...had a student corrected her...well she was wrong but still...atleast he had done it nicely...yes...she took a little breath and smiled at the Captain, "Yes, you are correct...I guess that's why I'm not the charms teacher.." she said jokingly as she felt her cheeks redden a little bit...how embarrassing...she knew it was called Gemino and said differently... but she was so nervous about teaching them that she had said it wrong....ugh...

"Okay so let's say it the right way...Gem-en-e-o" she said trying to make sure it was correct this time.

Then she flicked her wand around tightly in a quick motion and then did it again to show the students, "This is the movement for the charm and make sure at the end that you flick your wand directly at the item you are duplicating...remember you can't duplicate living beings, but you can duplicate most other items except food and water and the likes of those..." she glanced around nervously hoping she had done it correctly..

Oh, okay.

Dylan thought so...but was starting to question his own memory of the spell. "Sorry, ma'am. Just wanted to make sure we all understood...I've been privately studying theory of a few charms and wanted to make sure my memory wasn't...confunded." BEAM.

Removing his wand, the Slytherin offered the pretty Professor a grin before doing the flick and such over his quill. "Geminio!" A few seconds later, there was a second identical quill laying just beside it. Dylan smirked. "I think I understand it." He looked to Sierra who'd offered her help and then nodded. "I'll also help anyone who needs it."