View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 03:12 AM   #77 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruth (Rae) Elliot
Gryffindor
First Year
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Wait wait wait!! Class couldn't be over yet because she wasn't done making her poster for Mr. Vinteren! WAAAAIIITTTTTT!!!

Lex put a bit more hurrying in her creation because she didn't want the time to be up without her being through. You would think she was in the middle of a test or something with the way she was suddenly panicking. It had to get done--it just had to!!

She kept shifting and turning the paper, adding a sticker here and there... just some glitter, not much but it was there. Too much made it look girly then she wouldn't have wanted to own up to it and that would have defeated the purpose. Even after she saw the others packing up she continued working. After hearing what the Professor had to say she was even more convinced that she needed to get this done in class because the homework depended on it!!!!

Finally, with the last stroke of her marker she she was done and beamed down at the poster. She did!

Now she could leave like the rest of the class. "Great lesson Professor!" She said, grinning over at her. She thought this class might have been another political one but it wasn't and that was enough for her! "Have a good day." Then she left.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.