View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #60 (permalink)
DecemberMoon
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Neladara Dawnsel
Fifth Year

She knew her professor was right, but she just hadn't had the interest to learn more about the candidates yet. Maybe she would grab one of those overview brochures soon and look them all over. They can say whatever they want in those things though, so it's not like you'll ever really know what they intend to do in office. But it's not like they're going to be a world leader or anything so it's not the end of the world if I pick the wrong one. If there is such a thing as the wrong one.

She looked at all of the posters around the room and tried to see which she liked best. They're all pretty ugly to me...But I guess a few stand out in less ugly ways than others. "The owl one is definitely different from the rest, but I'm not sure it's in a good way. I like owls as much as the next girl, but it doesn't really say much about the candidate - other than hinting that he's wise maybe. But who can promise that really? I guess like the one with the working man's banner too. It at least tells a little more about their campaign angle. But...I don't think any of them are very pleasing to look at." She wasn't being rude really, they just weren't. She leaned back in her seat and started messing with her fingernails as she listened to the other students.

... CHARMING ... HUMBLE ... REFINED ...