View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:45 AM   #57 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruth (Rae) Elliot
Gryffindor
First Year
x12 x12
Default Has Kaiden in here too
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

It was obvious she wasn't very enthused about this class right? She liked to think it was, so then, why did Kaiden choose to annoy her? The boy already knew that she thought he was a brainless idiot, wasn't that enough to keep him from talking to her? Especially since he was trying to correct her.

Pffft, who did he think he was?

"I can vote for anyone I want for any reason I want. It's my vote to do with what I please. I'm not telling you how to vote so don't tell me how to." If she didn't like the candidate then they just didn't have her vote--and yes she was aware that they wouldn't actually be voting. This just kinda annoyed her more. It didn't really matter so why did he think he needed to pull a West Odessa in this class? It didn't make him cool, it made him just as annoying.

"And there's nothing wrong with Mr. Vinteren. He's amazing in every way."

Now then. On to the Professor's question. She took a moment to look at each poster. Hmmmmmm...they all looked boring and ridiculous but if she had to choose...

"I like all the ones with blue in them Professor. Blue's a Pretty colour so I guess they'd be the ones to make me more interested in voting, which I'm not by the way because it's just adult stuff that isn't very much fun." She felt she needed to put that out there. Her Daddy was in charge of that kind of stuff. He should have been the one forced to attend these classes, then he'd be able to explain stuff to her and give her candy when her head started hurting.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.