View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #46 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: Professor Cerulean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma pulled out a little notebook and began writing down all of the students' responses. She found it interesting to hear from their point of views. And she was impressed by their point of views. "I have to admit that you all have really great ideas and opinions! I am very impressed by how ya'll are handling the election fiasco....events." she quickly said events to cover up her fiasco slip...yes she thought it was a little out of hand, "And, I have to agree with many of you that the dunking may have been a little outrageous...but I feel like the student committee wanted to make things fun for the Hogwarts students...and all of the candidates knew in advance that there was a possibility to be dunked." she said with a little nod up and down...even though many of them acted like they were completely surprised.

She smiled at the class and then went on, "Yes, it seems that Security and Accountability are something that most of the candidates share. I find it interesting that many of you brought up their qualifications, as far having a job in education, etc. You all have great perspectives and opinions of what's going on." yes she had kind of repeated herself...but she was impressed...

Let's just share something, she clicked on the screen and the pictures of all of the remaining board members appeared, "So does anyone want to share whom they, in their own opinion, is the strongest candidate and why the believe so?"

Well, this was a 'No Brainer' for the Slytherin Captain. After raising his hand, he nodded politely to those who'd already given their opinions. "Professor Schirmer is my choice, Professor...and I have reasons." Clearing his throat, he settled back in his seat before continuing. "She was a teacher here, yea?...So, she would know first hand about the situation and inner workings..." It made sense to him. "...and she's pretty."...because that was important.

SPOILER!!: Anya Phillips, yo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Anya tilted her head to the side. Hmm. Jake apparently supported her brother. Anya, on the other hand, supported her brother as well, but she didn't believe he was anywhere near being the strongest candidate.

And that Erik Vinteren guy creeped her out.

She raised her hand. "I like Professor Schirmer." she said with a nod. "She was a Professor here so I think that means she knows what she's doing." It made sense.

Anya Phillips was earning points.

More hand-raising. "Her brother, too. Like I said...He seems really down to earth."