View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 07:31 PM   #44 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

The student committee had decided on the dunking? If she remembered correctly, they had been told that part of the debate had been decided on beforehand, but she supposed it really didn't matter anymore, considering the class had moved on from that subject. Strongest candidates now, was it? It would have been good family support to express how AWESOME she thought her grandfather was, but that didn't seem appropriate, so she went with another one of her favourites.

"I like Althea Schirmer." Mostly because her gramps said she was a good candidate, and because she was tall. Alice wanted to be that tall someday. "She really seems to care about us and our futures, unlike some of the other candidates who just want to be on the board because of perks and power and stuff." Who else? "And Carter Phillips. He's really honest and straightforward, like Sarah said. And he gave me a candy bar." So, obviously, she adored him.

Oh. And all those people naming her grandfather? They were mentally added to her favourites list. West even got a wink back, mhm.

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.