View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 04:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Gemma pulled out a little notebook and began writing down all of the students' responses. She found it interesting to hear from their point of views. And she was impressed by their point of views. "I have to admit that you all have really great ideas and opinions! I am very impressed by how ya'll are handling the election fiasco....events." she quickly said events to cover up her fiasco slip...yes she thought it was a little out of hand, "And, I have to agree with many of you that the dunking may have been a little outrageous...but I feel like the student committee wanted to make things fun for the Hogwarts students...and all of the candidates knew in advance that there was a possibility to be dunked." she said with a little nod up and down...even though many of them acted like they were completely surprised.

She smiled at the class and then went on, "Yes, it seems that Security and Accountability are something that most of the candidates share. I find it interesting that many of you brought up their qualifications, as far having a job in education, etc. You all have great perspectives and opinions of what's going on." yes she had kind of repeated herself...but she was impressed...

Let's just share something, she clicked on the screen and the pictures of all of the remaining board members appeared, "So does anyone want to share whom they, in their own opinion, is the strongest candidate and why the believe so?"