View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruth (Rae) Elliot
Gryffindor
First Year
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Just when she was beginning to think that this politics stuff was over. Yeah she heard the music playing and had figured accordingly but then she thought about the Art stuff that they brought and convinced herself that she was over-thinking things. This would be a creative class thingy where they wasted away the time getting lost in colouring and the like. She wouldn't have minded that at all.

Lex had to try her hardest to keep the look of disappointment from her face. She didn't want to talk about those people. They were all boring and they all said things that she didn't particularly care about.

The only part of the debates she liked was the dunking and that wasn't even all that great because not everyone got dunked. What was the fun in that? Weren't they all excited for a little dunk? She thought they were and some of them just needed a good dunking for being mean.

Slowly she rose her hand, because you know, let other people answer first. "I learned that not all of them are clueless when it comes to campaigning for children. There was that one that gave Alice candy." HE had the right idea. Mr. Vinteren did too but she had learned that long before the debates.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.