View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

They were going to talk about the people running for the Board of Governors. Okay, breath Selina. She could totally do this. James Bond and her had been going back and forth about what exactly he wanted her to do and this class was the perfect opportunity to try and get people interested in voting for him. They all did not know it, but he was the BEST person for the job. MI6 had sent him personally to try and clean up the castle, which meant that he OBVIOUSLY had their best interests at heart. And now was her chance to get people to see that, duh.

She brushed some hair off of her face to take a moment to gather her thoughts and then she rose her hand, "Well, I learned that Bon-". NO, NO, NO! Bond had an alias to protect his identity, she had to run with that, "Vinteren, I mean, spoke at the debate. And he expressed his views that EVEN THOUGH he did not go to Hogwarts he really DOES care about our school. I mean, he decided to run for the board because of that stupid plant last year," Yeah, she was still PRETTY bitter about that whole experience. "He thinks that our safety," BECAUSE HE WAS A SECRET AGENT THAT PROTECTED LIKE ALL OF ENGLAND, "Is important. I mean, he is the most logical choice." Dur, dur, dur.

So basically, vote for Bond.