Thread: The Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:13 AM   #24 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
She pretended to listen while she ripped apart the thin plastic on the box. Time to devour some chocolate frogs to drown her sorrows and give herself a sugar rush. Mm. She'd never tried having a sugar rush while she was sad before...Oh um...but back to what Vivi was saying. Something about idiots and...garden snails...whaaa? She blinked up at her. The girl was making no sense. Or maybe she'd lost all processing abilities after being given the frogs, either way she was lost. "Suuuure..." That was a safe answer, yes? "Idiots and snails..." Vivi was weird sometimes so she wouldn't question it...not when there was chocolate in her hands--and so much of it!

Crap! In all her sadness then her chocolatey happiness she almost forgot about the hug she was fighting against. Vivi's words got to her really badly. Okay. Denying over. She WANTED her hug before Vivi left then found another 11 year old and forgot about her.

Lex flung herself at Vivi and latched onto her. "I would've given you sooner but...I thought it would've been too sad..." And now that she was thinking about it again...it was...
OOMPH. Vivi took a first year right to the gut, and her arms instinctively wrapped around the girl and held on tightly. She would miss her Baby Lion, even if theirs was a sort of unconventional friendship. It wouldn't make sense for an 11-year-old and an 18-year-old to be friends, but it worked for them.

"It is sad, but it's happy too. If we stayed as we were, you'd have to be a first year forever. How miserable is that? And I'm ready to go... be a grown up person now." She really really was.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest