Thread: The Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:58 AM   #23 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruth (Rae) Elliot
Gryffindor
First Year
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Idiots." Vivi shrugged. "They're everywhere, Baby Lion. We have to learn to live with them, I think." She watched fondly as the girl clung to the chocolate frog box. Those... wouldn't last long.

Thank Merlin she didn't have to sleep in the Gryffindor common room tonight.

"Now then... where's my hug? Are you going to continue to deny me? You won't be seeing me again for a while."
She pretended to listen while she ripped apart the thin plastic on the box. Time to devour some chocolate frogs to drown her sorrows and give herself a sugar rush. Mm. She'd never tried having a sugar rush while she was sad before...Oh um...but back to what Vivi was saying. Something about idiots and...garden snails...whaaa? She blinked up at her. The girl was making no sense. Or maybe she'd lost all processing abilities after being given the frogs, either way she was lost. "Suuuure..." That was a safe answer, yes? "Idiots and snails..." Vivi was weird sometimes so she wouldn't question it...not when there was chocolate in her hands--and so much of it!

Crap! In all her sadness then her chocolatey happiness she almost forgot about the hug she was fighting against. Vivi's words got to her really badly. Okay. Denying over. She WANTED her hug before Vivi left then found another 11 year old and forgot about her.

Lex flung herself at Vivi and latched onto her. "I would've given you sooner but...I thought it would've been too sad..." And now that she was thinking about it again...it was...

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.