View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
MagicalWorld
Banned
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dylan "DJ" Jacobs
Second Year

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Jerry "Dave" Davis
Junior Curse Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Laura looked at Dylan and smiled. "I do believe that I am speaking." Laura smiled at her friend giving him a small wink, it would be awesome if he would join in. "It's a glorious days today, I can hear the birds humming and I do declare that spring is just around the corner." Laura was trying her hardest not to giggle. "I say what do you think Mr Jacobs?" Laura looked at her friend waiting to see what he said.
He listened to how she was speaking which was in a funny way that was for sure, he saw her give him a wink and instantly smiled,.. he knew what this was, he nodded along as she continued waiting for when he would get the chance to talk. Just then she asked him what he thought "I do believe you are right Miss Hyde I too have heard the birds humming, I do believe it to be coming from the corner over that side of me." he said pointing towards a corner of the courtyard before turning to back to Laura "Though I do hear that more early signs of Spring have been seen, such as laughing coming from ones stomach such as yours Miss Hyde" he said giving her a few gentle pokes

poke... poke...poke

"Do you believe that to be true Miss Hyde?" he asked her as he looked up at her trying hard not laugh himself as they had their little fun and wondered how they would go about carrying this on now.