View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:46 AM   #137 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
"He is an amazing friend when we arent fighting... as well as my now cousin so we cant exactly avoid each other..." She grew silent as she realized that what she had said might have seem odd, "Oh, gosh... I meant his father married my aunt like a year ago and yeah..." Tay was blushing a bit, "At least it wasnt like Max and I where we were dating and our parents met and fell in love so they dated and eventually got married and was pregnant with a girl when we were still dating... that quickly changed since I couldnt stand the fact that he was basically my brother then..." Taylor went bright red, "I'm so sorry... I dont know why I just told you all that... I guess you are just so easy to talk to..." She glanced down and twisted her emerald ring before looking back at him. Tay slowly went back to her normal color. "Hogwarts is indeed great." Taylor nodded and smiled. "Well she was a Ravenclaw but she moved away like a year ago, going to a different school and living with our dad's family since she hates my mom and me now..." She sighed, "I always wanted to go to Germany." Tay laughed and looked at Ethan. "Cousins are always fun." Taylor nodded. "It depends on the day... I mean I dont really hang with my inner family as much as my extended family. We all live on at least 50 acres if not more of land and we live in the same town... or outskirts of town so we can ride our horses to each other's houses if we dont want to floo there. I sometimes go live with my brother since he took over my parents' estate when my father died and my mother remarried instead of living with my mom at the cottage down the road. I adore my stepfather and I am best friends with my stepbrother... the one i was telling you about. I dont really like my twin right now nor do I like my younger two siblings as much since I have to babysit them a lot and they are annoying and spoiled. I enjoy hanging with Lori and Damon, who are my cousins. Lori is my blood cousin while the other one, I told you about earlier. I like my aunt but my uncle... Damon's father hates me and Sage, who is Damon's mother's brother hates my guts..." Tay sighed and rubbed her forehead. "But it is amazing to have a big family... especially the parties." Taylor laughed, "Those are really fun... though I kinda of wished that I had my mother when I was growing up instead of just my dad..." There was a hint of sadness in her eyes, "But oh well, you cant change the past so it is no use in worrying about it." Tay realized how much she had just said and blushed again, "I am sooooo sorry about how much I talked just then..."
Ethan listened carefully as Taylor tried to explain. Cousin? He gave her a quizzical look until she further described the relationship. As she delved further into her family dynamic, it seemed to get more complicated. He did his best to follow, not really saying anything - just listening and trying to comprehend. As she finished, he sadly nodded and said in regard to her words about the past, "That's very true.. but sometimes it's easier said then done." He gave her a friendly smile and said, "Oh, please don't be sorry.. I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to talk to me like that. You must have had a lot to get off your chest." Ethan could really see them being friends - she was such a sweet girl.

"You have quite a complex family, though," he said with a light chuckle. His seemed so boring in comparison.. though he didn't really think that a bad thing. The boy remembered what she had said earlier.. "We have a lot of land too.. not fifty acres though. More like twenty.. We have several horses too. And a pair of Abraxan. Fun to ride," he added with a grin.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line