View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 03:03 AM   #133 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Taylor glanced at the paragraph and chuckled, "That is strange. I would never want to have that happen to me or even my worst enemy... which i dont think i even have one at this moment." Tay wasnt going to even think of choosing that one since it was his find, of course, so she was going to look for one after he was done. Tay glanced up at him when he told her to tell him a little bit about herself, "Well I am a fourth year, half Scottish the other have French. I transferred between my first and second years. I went to Beauxbaton for the first year. My father is dead. My mother remarried. I am a middle child of seven though one of my sisters died in my second year when she was eight. I am a twin. I am very active and outdoorsy though people call me a spoil brat a lot of the time since i can be prissy when i want." She laughed, "What about you? Tell me about yourself." Tay smiled at him.
"Right?" Ethan laughed a little more heartily at the pixie lady. "Well, that's good.. enemies are not really a great thing to have," he gave her a little smile before turning back to his notes. Hmm.. what were symbols that could mean danger.. or abduction? He'd have to check his dream analysis book later.

He turned fully to listen to Taylor as she spoke. He nodded in some places, smiled in others, then chuckled a bit when she was finished. That was quite a mouthful. "I guess that's you in a nutshell," he said with a smile. "I am really sorry about the deaths in your family though.." he added, smile faded. Those sorts of things were always hard for him to hear. "I didn't know you went to Beauxbatons.." Ethan said with a hint of excitement in his voice. "I spent the last four years there, just transferred this year." How fun.. he missed his old school quite a bit and now he could talk to someone who shared an experience.

About him.. Ethan thought for a moment. "Well.. you already know that I transferred from Beauxbatons.. Let's see, I was born in Germany but my parents are English, so I get the privilege of being both." He grinned before continuing. "Um.. I'm an only child, but I have a few cousins my age.. I really like working with plants, especially experimenting with new varieties." He shrugged. "I guess that's about it. Unless there's something else you'd like to know?"

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line