View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:19 AM   #22 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ruth (Rae) Elliot
Gryffindor
First Year
x12 x12
Default Hahahaha!!
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlossomRose View Post
Seri quickly joinedthe queue to see the Head Mistress, with an air of seriousness. Yeah, one would say thi was important business. SERI WANTED HER BFF BACK.

All she knew was that Lex had been carted ff somewhere for snapping a girl's wand, for good reason Seri assumed. Either way, it was time she gave Mrs. Headmistress a piece of her mind. Damn woman. Oh, and she had a letter for her.
This place was amazing! There were so many prettiful stuff! The prefects must have worked really hard.

As Lex made her way around the room she saw a line. Huh? Why would there be a--Meet and Greet the Headmistress?! Oooooooo. She thought about going over and saying hi but wasn't exactly sure...or well..she wasn't sure until she saw Seri in the line.

"Seri!" She hurried over and pulled her into a hug. "Merlin, I've missed you!" Which was sooooo true. It should have been illegal to not see your bestfriend in so long. "So you're gonna meet the Headmistress?" Yup. It was settled. She was gonna go up and greet her then so for now they would wait their turn. Nod.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.