View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesspower View Post
"Hello Headmistress" Sarah said nervously, her stomach growling... she really needed to head over to the food place. "I love the colour... I REALLY like pink. I researched it once" for fun... welcome to the world of Sarah, "I prefer fuchisa over all the other pinks... what about you? Fuchisia is more brighter and cheerful then the other pinks."

Sarah then said "When is your birthday?" She loved collecting birthdays. If you told Sarah your birthday she will always remember it... She was like an elephant, although she was not big, she never forgot.
Bunz smiled politely and pretended to follow the Gryffindor child's rambling about pink... well, at least the topic was somewhat relevant and interesting... "I prefer rose shades, Miss.... sorry, what was your name again?" She was sure the girl had written on the letter she submitted, but Anastasia had not yet had the opportunity to read those letters, see.

She nodded again and then raised an eyebrow. "My birthday is January 1st, New Year's Day." Note that she left the year out. "When's yours?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nups21 View Post
Ira moved forward in line when her turn came. Giving the greetings card that she herself had prepared, and with help of some Transfiguration charms, had made the letter to dance slightly, to the Headmistress. "Merry Christmas, Headmistress Truebridge!" she said with a smile on her face, with none of the arrogant thoughts in her mind showing on her face. Ira thought that she was totally right, that it should be Headmistress who should give away gifts and lots of chocolates too to the little students.

"Can I ask you a question, Headmistress Truebridge?" After all, this was a meet and greet section, right? "Why do you like Pink so much?" Was it because the color looked as arrogant as herself maybe? Or just because she was a girl, and girls were supposed to like pink? Well, Ira HATED the color!

"And do you like any other color?" Because Ira had heard that the whole office was decorated in pink! Seriously, how could a sane person tolerate that much pink around him 24/7?
Bunz accepted the dancing card from the next Gryffindor with a cheery smile. "Nice wandwork, Ms......" insert name here. "And Merry Christmas to you too." She dipped her head toward the girl in acknowledgment, and then waited for the questions.

Why was everyone so curious about the color PINK? "I don't know... it's just my favorite color." The redhead shrugged simply. "I've loved it ever since I was a little girl. It's always commonly found in nature, in flowers and such, and as an Herbologist, I love anything that relates to nature."

There, that should be a satisfactory explanation! "Yes, I DO like other colors, thank you for asking," she responded to the next query. "I actually like most all of the other colors of the spectrum, other than... orange." Her nose wrinkled slightly at mention of the color. "Green, ice blue, pink, purple, red... those are my favorites. And you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
When the headmistress began to speak, Daichi turned around to face her and his face felt like it was going to explode from redness when she spoke to him. He was relieved that she wasn't angry about it though.

He waited until it was his turn and when it was he stepped up and walked to the pretty woman. His eyes looked from left to right and suddenly began to feel a little nervous. He hadn't bought any gifts or letters! He didn't know what to give, what if she didn't like iiiiit?! Biting his lower lip nervously he bowed. "Hi professor...i mean Headmistress~" he said and gave a little wave of his hand and the plush duck in it was swinging from left to right. "I'm Daichi and this is Mr.Duckles, my best friend" In a flash, the Slytherin shoved the duck almost in her face and grinned from ear to ear.

"I-i didn't bring any gifts cause....i d-didn't know what to g-give" he said with a stutter in his voice and made circles with his feet on the ground. "Sorry"

"Oh!" he suddenly remembered something. "Have you found your brooch, Headmistress?" cause Tinka had told him that it was missing and they had been looking for it.
"Hello..." she smiled gently at the boy. Even though he'd just called her 'pretty,' now he was acting all shy. Strange little boy. He must be nervous and intimidated by her beauty presence.

Then he shoved a duck in her face, and she grew grumpy.

Swatting the stuffed duck away, the Headmistress frowned at the Slytherin. "Daichi. Do not push things in peoples' faces. It's RUDE." She shook her head at him and kept shaking it as he continued talking.

"I didn't ask for presents," she mentioned gently, "because I certainly don't need your generosity; however, whoever set this event up did a nice job and I'm not going to change their decorations. Thank you anyway, for coming to meet me."

As for the topic of the brooch... the Headmistress stiffened in her throne and shook her head much more vehemently. "No. I haven't found it. It's missing and I miss it and I'd like it back so if you find it," she paused for a breath, "PLEASE let me know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Nigel waited patiently till it was his turn to meet the Headmistress. He walked up to her and greeted her. "Hello Headmistress Truebridge, I'm Batman". Nigel had no idea if she actually knew his name or not but whatever. It was exactly what he wrote in his note other than wishing her a Merry Christmas.

But before he got sidetrack he did have a question for her. "Headmistress, would you turn the whole castle and its ghosts pink if you could?" Nigel would hate it because he hated the bright pink, But it was a question because he heard his question asked already by someone ahead of him in the line.
"Hello....." the Headmistress coolly turned an ear toward the boy who thought he was Batman. "I know that's not your name, dear, because I don't recall seeing a 'Batman' on any of the rosters for this school year." So either he was a polyjuiced imposter and a threat to the school's security, or he was a student attempting to be funny.

Hmmph, she was going with the latter.

"If I could," she answered his question slowly, "I would kick all the ghosts out and create a fifth house for the school, the Haus of Pink." She smiled gently. "But no, I wouldn't turn EVERYTHING pink, because that would de-value the color and ruin the architecture and history of Hogwarts."

The castle could be drafty at times, but it was never ugly. Not really.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind