View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year
Default ya'll should PM or VM me your "letters" ;)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Headmistress Truebridge calmly tapped her French-manicured nails on the handrails of her throne, watching and waiting and waiting and watching as the students lined up, dropped off letters, and then queued on her pretty pink carpet.

She hadn't actually planned this little... tribute to herself, if she were to be honest; but she was going to see to it that the Prefect who did plan this meet-and-greet was handsomely rewarded.

Or punished, depending on how the event went. As it was, Annie didn't beckon any children to her throne until there was a good-sized line, because she first wanted to look busy and important and interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiopeiaAKTF View Post
"You're pretty~!"

....WHY'DHESAYTHAT?!
"Oh thank you," she beamed at the little Slytherin boy with the duck hat. "That's so sweet of you." But really, she looked QUITE classy today. You never could go wrong with white. Even in December.

The redhead tossed her hair over one shoulder and leaned forward a bit to nod at the first student in line. Right, right, all right; she would personally meet and greet them all now.

ooc: you actually don't have to take turns; just RP like you waited in line and then got called up to meet Bunz! THANKS FOR COMING! <3

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind