Thread: The Room
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
PuppySara
Hufflepuff

DoM & MO
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Ellie Thompson
Hufflepuff
Third Year
49% Dalmatian | | 51% Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Tay kept sketching the picture of the one she missed... her best friend... She sighed and wanted to cry when she heard their song playing but she just continued to sketch... as well as sing the song. When it hit the chorus, she recongized the voice of the singer. Damon... She let out a small whimper and stopped singing. Taylor started to pack up her drawing supplies so she can get out of the room. Tay forgot that she was wearing the locket again.
Damon sighed as he finished the song and looked up, seeing her rushing to pack up, Taylor, He stood up seeing the locket he'd lost around her neck, he stiffened, not sure what to think of it... Surely she'd already changed the pictures to her and someone she actually cared for, but it was a birthday gift from him to her, he couldn't demand it back, he wouldn't. How she got it back, was all he wanted to know... not that he was going to be asking. He didn't know what to say, as much as he did want to say something to her. The only things that were coming to his mind though was the same thing she heard constantly before, 'I'm sorry,' 'I miss you,' 'Please forgive me...' They ran through his mind along with one he never said out loud and probably never would, 'I still love you.'