Thread: The Room
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Beezus tried to smile off the situation but there was too much bad blood on her tongue that she decided against it and allowed herself to frown because well...that seemed like the most appropriate expression at the moment.

She was ridiculous, she knew. And a liar too. Really, what else did Dylan want to call her? The frown deepened and her dark brown eyes were piercing through the cloth she was playing with, HARD on. No, she didn't know. Actually, she didn't knew him anymore, or did she really got to know him before? That occurred as a big question mark right now. "You shouldn't say it like its a bad thing. Hufflepuffs are nice." Well, those she knew anyway. "..and honestly, if you're having something with her you shouldn't deny it." Because that would hurt very much any girl.

Not that she cared about the relationship the two shared anyway. She didn't. Well...yeah, she didn't.

When he said he was a jerk, she wanted to tell him the words 'Good thing you know'. He wasn't denying it...how...fitting. Richard Turner? Why was he included in the conversation? "Bestie. Indy's my bestie." the brunette corrected. Her best friend was Erin. For her, there was a pretty distinct line between the two terms.

..and she was what? Getting revenge on him? What in Merlin's underpants was he talking about?! This time, Beezus' eyes had shifted to him eventhough he wasn't facing her. "No!" if his voice had changed into something that sounded more serious, hers did too. "Date him? Date Rich? Holy snitch! What are you talking about? I'm not trying to get back at you by dating your best friend. I barely know the guy." But she had to admit, he was sweet and thoughtful. Things that somehow made her want to know him more. "I'm not dating him Dylan. I'm not dating anyone." And have never even tried to. Now THIS is really what's ridiculous. "And for your information, I did not befriend him. It was the other way around." Ugh. Why can't she get a break from these Slytherin guys?

Beezus sighed exasperatedly and moved her gaze around the room, wanting to avoid seeing his composition. Her head was beginning to pound. "Don't be selfish. If that did happen you should at least be happy because I'm happy for you and...your fellow Captain." But no, she wasn't considering being with Rich. Nope. They were friends and if she can maintain it to stay like that, she will.