View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #71 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Right, just as she had thought. There wasn't a thing wrong with Jenkins. Well other than him being his usual... self.

"Suit yourself," she said as she put the phial back in her pocket. She would just save it for someone that really needed it. "Of course William's okay. " And to think, Olive called himself William's friend. A friend that didn't even know his mate had been out of the infirmary for a few days now. "You know, if you bothered checking on him..."

No, she wasn't going to do this. She didn't track Oliver down just so she could argue with him.

Taking a deep breath she slowly blew it out. She could do this, really, she could. "Look Oliver, I didn't come looking for you just so we could argue. I just wanted to a... I want to a..." Come on Cece you can do this. Just spit it out already. Get it over with then you can move on with your life.

Taking another deep breath she just blurted it out. "I want to apologize for accusing you of what happened to William. I know it wasn't your fault." This time

There, she said it. Now their lives could go back to the way they were ten minutes ago. Them hating each other.

Cece and Marie_____Colby