View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 04:05 AM   #67 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
Dinner had been quite good this evening and Oliver was in a pretty good mood as he made his way back up to his office. His hands were in his pockets and he was whistling a tune.

He stepped off the stairs to the fifth floor and made a right towards his office but halfway down the corridor, Oliver stopped mid-step and the little tune he had been whistling died on his lips.

What was SHE doing outside of his office?

Not that he was scared of the woman or anything but Oliver wasn't really in the mood to get into a fight with the woman right now. He quickly looked left and right trying to find a place he could hide.
Cece was beginning to think Oliver wasn't in his office, either that or he somehow knew she was the one knocking and he was choosing to ignore her.

Hearing someone whistling she turned to see Oliver down the hall. Guess he wasn't ignoring her after all. Although he did look like he was looking for an escape route.

Well that wouldn't do. If he wasn't going to come to her then she would just go after him. She had come this far, she wasn't letting him get away. If she didn't do this now she would probably never do it. Walking towards him she called out, "You wouldn't be trying to hide from me now would you Jenkins?"

Cece and Marie_____Colby