View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #172 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

x12 x12
Default gah catching up!!!
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

As the Professor demonstrated, Vickers went about to do the same, pulling out the twill that would’ve tied the stone pouch shut and stretching it out into a circle on his desk. He poured the stones out of the pouch and held them in his hands, letting them roll about it between his fingers before pulling his hands apart and letting the stones fall in the circle.

Just as he was about to peer into his stones the he sat up startled. Professor Elwood, standing over Kurumi, was saying something about the BEYOND. He shifted about a few times in his seat trying to figure out what was going on, even spotting a few Prefect stand and head over to where Kurumi was. He made a motion to at least stand, but the gems caught the flickering lights of the candles, playing across his face as bidding him to give his attention back to them.

He turned his attention back to his desk, staring for a moment at the predominantly clustered arrangement that his casting had formed. Pulling out his textbook and laying the chapter open on his lap, he pulled his long parchment notes beside it and started to figure out a reading…

SPOILER!!: the casting

Quote:
Week 1= No stones. Likely will be an uneventful week

Week 2-3= Three stone clusters made of Water, Moon and Earth stones. I will be going home for the holidays and this makes sense if the Earth stone (Malachite) says I will be surrounded by family. This would be a good time to “recharge” as indicated by the Water stone (Sodalite) when it means to take the time to heal and cleanse, reconciling successes and disappointments that has happened during the year. Both of these are pointing at the Moon stone (Pearl) which says that I should use my intuition or find inspiration during this time. It is interesting to see how the Moon stone overlaps almost on the 4th week and sits near the cluster that has formed on it.

Week 4-5= Another three -stone clusters forms during these weeks-- the Mercury (Emerald), Spirit (Quartz) and Universal (Onxy) stones. These look to be something happening at the start of the New Year. It is a time of self-improvement, to think what I’ve been doing right and what I need to improve on. Its also a good time to step back and see how I am in the grand scheme of things (at least the grand scheme of my own limited world). My intuitions and inspirations of the previous week, as symbolized by the Moon stone (Pearl), should and hopefully carry over during this time and help me with that.

Week 6= Another quiet week.

Week 7= A single stone is found here-- the Air stone, symbolized by the Opal. Its likely the time when I have returned to Hogwarts and am well into my studies in the new year understandably filled with wishes and hopes and dreams that the new year would hopefully be a better one

Week8-9= There looks to be something… interesting… happening during this time, with both the Fire stone (Sardonyx) and the Mars stone (Coral) paired together. The book says there could be some outside influence holding sway during this time, inciting passion or courage or conflict. It might be a tumultuous time for me given the presence of both stones together, something I’m a bit worried about.

Week10-11= There is one stone found during the latter half of week 10 that overlaps a bit into week 11. It is the Saturn stone represented by the Sapphire. The Saturn stone represents protection, purification and longevity. Perhaps my previous trials during weeks 8-9 would hopefully get better at this time, be protected by whatever it was that affected me or maybe I come out of it a stronger person.

Week 11-12= Week 11-12= The final three-stone clusters of Jupiter, Venus and the Sun. Given how far along the stones have fallen, it would seem I have something to look forward toward to sometime in the spring, since the stones that represents happiness and prosperity cluster together with the stone that signifies energy and life.
ooc: i didnt see your post Chris! *wiiiible*

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes